What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $35,850 MSRP*, which means there is a new Toyota RAV4 model out there for everyone. No matter your budget, you won’t have trouble finding a Toyota RAV4 trim level with the features you need. Explore each of the RAV4 trim levels, then contact Longo Toyota of Prosper to schedule a test drive in Prosper.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – $27,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,450 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $33,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – $33,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited– $33,6500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – $35,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
At Longo Toyota of Prosper it’s our goal to make sure you find the 2019 RAV4 model that enhances your Frisco drives. Below is a look at a few standout features you can expect to find on each Toyota RAV4 trim level:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with a 7-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents, and the available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control, 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance, high-rise roof rails, and LED Daytime Running Lights with Integrated Fog Lights
- RAV4 Limited: Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, 2-position driver’s seat memory function, heated and ventilated perforated front seats, heated and perforated rear outboard seats, and available panoramic glass moonroof
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on every 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim level. This means Plano drivers will enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Test Drive the New Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels at Longo Toyota of Prosper!
If you’re looking for a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Prosper, stop by Longo Toyota of Prosper for a test drive. We’ll go over the different trim levels, features, color options, and engine specs to help find the model best suited for your driving needs and budget. While you’re doing your research, check out what the industry experts have to say, and see how the RAV4 compares to the Honda CR-V. Contact us with any questions or to get the process started.
More About the 2019 RAV4
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $35,850 MSRP*, which means there is a new Toyota RAV4 model out there for everyone. No matter your budget, you won’t have trouble finding a Toyota RAV4 trim level with the features you need. Explore each of the RAV4 trim levels, then contact Longo Toyota of Prosper…
Toyota SUVs have always ranked among the most dependable and capable models in their segments, and the 2019 RAV4 reviews show that this crossover has only improved its edge over the years! Whether you’re looking for advanced technologies, superior safety features, or a more engaging drive, you’ll find that the 2019 Toyota RAV4 stands head…
The new Toyota RAV4 is turning heads and earning rave reviews, and not only because of its impressive standard features and capabilities! The 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors mark this SUV as one of the most eye-catching models in the segment, and once you’ve had the chance to explore all of your options, you’ll see why…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.